Hi, I recently spent ages looking for the best Body Power Elliptical that I can use for my fitness routine. I have to say – it’s super hard to decide which one to get! There are a lot of options on the market. The prices vary a lot. And it’s hard to make the decision.
After spending a lot of time mulling over which option is the right option for me. I’ve decided to write this “Ultimate Guide” to make your process of finding and buying the right Body Power Elliptical as smooth as possible.
Let’s get right into it!
Why Body Power Elliptical?
Whether you’re training for a race or just looking to improve your health, it’s essential to spend a little time each day getting cardiovascular exercise. Make it easier to squeeze a workout into your busy schedule with a body power elliptical trainer in your home gym or living room. Along with a weight set for strength training, a compact elliptical trainer from inspirebuy.com makes a great addition to your workout area.
Criteria We’ve Used
While running is an excellent form of exercise, people with back or knee injuries may need a lower impact workout than possible on a body power elliptical. You’ll find plenty of choices in elliptical trainers at Sears, including popular models from top fitness brands. If you like to have all the bells and whistles, you can choose from state-of-the-art machines with features such as LED or LCD, heart rate monitor, and music player compatibility. Some elliptical machines even offer internet browsing, so you can watch your favorite shows or catch up on the news while working out. I’ve used the following criteria to select the body power elliptical.
- Budget: We know The best quality is always for the best budget. Since the best products are built with quality and expensive components. As our budget is 500 dollars, we have to find the ideal one in the targeted budget.
- Level of noise: Some Elliptical machines generate irritating sounds. It would be best if you got a quiet workout machine.
- Fit with your height and weight: Take your concerns to purchase the very best body power elliptical for you, suitable for your body weight and height.
- Durable body: You can select your indoor exercise machine constructed of steel and has a durable structure.
- Resistance: There are different kinds of resistance types in an elliptical trainer. Best body power elliptical allows you to quickly and safely adjust the resistance level while still running for a complete indoor workout. So, keep this feature in mind while selecting an elliptical machine.
- Portable: The portable elliptical is distance-friendly and transportation-friendly. It is possible to store in a small place and readily moveable from 1 place to another.
- Foot paddles: Large and anti-slip foot paddles are preferable for a workout.
- Heart Monitor: You will use your body power elliptical for the cardio workout. In that case, you should track your heart rate monitor in a workout. It will be good for you to select an elliptical machine containing the heart monitoring sensors.
- Warranty: Some durable elliptical machines are offered three years of limited warranty for the framework. You can take it into your considerations as well.
Body Power StepTrac BST800 Elliptical Stepper
Last update on 2021-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Body Power StepTrac BST800 Elliptical Stepper newest revolutionary design makes every rotation additional smooth and ultra-efficient. Safer and better, our patented Curve-Crank® technology disperses pressure in two directions, developing a biomechanics flow that reduces stress on your body and your joints. This Body Power elliptical combines 2 in 1 exercise motions, zero-impact elliptical movement, and the calorie blasting ability of a stepper. This provides you a StarTrack™ total body workout with synchronized upper body participation for much better outcomes and ZERO impact.
- Curve-crank Tech: The curved crank applies continuous tension into the Y and X axes, providing a dead-zone-free rotation as you step. with a smooth functioning and effective movement, you can find the most from your cardio equipment.
- It features an LCD display that monitors and displays calories burned, speed, and distance.
- 2-in-1 Hit Trainer: An oblong route with synchronized handlebars and stepper movement gives a total-body workout in a space-saving elliptical machine that combines the advantages of a vertical climber, an elliptical trainer, along with an exercise stepper.
- Personal Fitness Machine: Using a compact design, 2-in-1 movement, patented curve-crank technologies, transport rollers, along with an LCD display, this is the best home exercise machine for anyone who wants to work out in their home, apartment, or fitness room.
- Home Gym Supplies: This exercise machine is easy to use, compact, and practical. Its space-saving design and efficient motion can allow you to get the most from any exercise session. It’s designed and tested for a weight capacity of 250 lbs.
|Body Power StepTrac BST800 Elliptical Stepper||Dimensions: 42L x 24W x 62H inches (107L x 61W x 157H cm)
Weight: 88 lbs (40 kg)
Supported weight: 250 lbs (113 kg)
Adjustable incline: No
Resistance: Manual magnetic, 8 levels
Console: Time, distance, odometer, RPM, speed, calories, pulse
|Get Best Price|
The Body Power StepTrac BST800 joins an elliptical trainer and a stepper at 1 fitness machine. As a result of this fact, it features a slightly different pedaling movement than a standard, front-drive elliptical trainer. But it delivers exactly the exact same low-impact cardio workout.
Specifications: Body Power Elliptical BST800 StepTrac
- Brand: Body Power
- Product Type: Bicycle Trainer – Cross-trainer
- Product Model: BST800 StepTrac
- Fitness Goal: Lose Weight; Strengthen Core
- Readings: Calories Burned
- Targeted Muscle Area: Upper Body
- Fitness Goal: Total Body Workout
- Color: Multi-color
- Item Dimensions: 42 x 24 x 62 inches
- Assembled Product Weight: 96.8 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 250 lbs.
- Resistance: Manual magnetic, 8 levels
- Console: Time, distance, odometer, RPM, speed, calories, pulse
- Grade: Residential
- Frame Construction: Steel
- HIIT Workout: Yes
- Extras: Tablet holder
BST800 StepTrac Assembly Video Manual
Even Though the main body of the machine with the flywheel, belt, and Resistance components comes pre-assembled, the remaining parts still require user assembly. For this reason, you’ll need to attach the unit’s base bars, the pedal’s front mast and pressure cable, moving arms, fixed handlebars, and console. This may require up to two weeks, but the guide provides pretty clear assembly instructions.
As we’ve mentioned above, the internal Areas of the machine shouldn’t require any maintenance for an extended period. Consequently, You only need to test for loose components and lubricate the joints if needed.
See the video below for guided assembly of your Body Power BST800 StepTrac Elliptical Machine.
Frame construction – BST800 StepTrac
The StepTrac BST800 Body Power elliptical machine features a steel frame with a pretty fine construction. It will the components constructed, and it weighs approx. 88 lbs (40 kg). For that reason, it is advised to be carried by two people. Also, once the machine is constructed, its relocation could easily be achieved by only one person. Its front base has a pair of wheels, while its back base bar incorporates a little lifting handle.
Due to its weight and low center of gravity, the machine provides Fantastic stability. Plus, its rear base has adjustable stabilizers, while its front foundation rests on a set of rubber pads which improve its grip on any flooring.
Compared to a routine, front-drive Elliptical trainer, the machine is relatively streamlined. Therefore, it does not require too much space. However, on the other hand, it’s suggested to leave at least two feet of clearance all about it for ease of accessibility and secure usage.
The machine combines cylindrical, rectangular, and triangular bars to enhance aesthetics and sturdiness. All the steel components are coated using a corrosion-resistant paint complete. The color used for most of the parts is metallic gray.
The unit also incorporates several ABS components in its structure. For Example, the covers of the drive elements, the pedal trays, and several other small covers are ABS-made.
The adjusted handlebars are directly connected to the front mast of the coach. They’re non-adjustable; they feature rubber grips and metallic pulse sensors. Hence, the console can monitor your heartbeat.
The moving arms of the machine comprise extended rubber grips. As opposed to the fixed bars, they don’t incorporate EKG sensors. However, they have ball grips on top, which is a feature that not all ellipticals offer.
Elliptical path, stride – BST800 StepTrac
Actually, the Body Power StepTrac BST800 doesn’t have an incline system. However, since it’s an elliptical-stepper Hybrid workout machine, its pedal monitor process is oblique, not flat. It’s set at an angle of approx. 40°. Hence, the unit’s elliptical path is likely, and the pedaling movement combines the sense of a stepper and an elliptical machine.
The machine’s pedal bars are steel-made, while the pedal trays have been designed for a user weight capacity of 250 pounds (113 kg). They do not have any extra cushioning or articulation components like the more expensive ellipticals, such as the ProForm Endurance 920 E. But they do have a textured, non-toxic coating and side guards for extra foot stability.
The pedal bars incorporate large wheels (one each) with a rubberized outer layer and an inner ball bearing. The paths on which these wheels slide attribute stainless steel covers to prevent the wear-and-tear of their pain. These being said, the movement of these pedals is smooth and quiet.
The Precise stride length made available from the Body Power StepTrac Machine is not specified. But as a general idea, it’s comparable with other similar trainers, like the ProGear 9900. It ought to be somewhere between 7″ and 10″ (17 – 25 cm). This said the system doesn’t provide the ample movement that a regular barbell using a 20″ (51 cm) of stride provides. However, on the flip side, based on your posture, immunity setting, and a lot of different factors, it is still possible to benefit from a consistent workout.
Additionally, when they’re at The lowest position, the pedals are somewhat inclined backward, making stepping on them considerably more accessible, especially when coming out of the rear of the machine. Conversely, at their most significant point, the pedals are at approx. 16″ (40 cm). These being said, it’s recommended to use the machine in a room with ceiling that is at least 20″-25″ (51-63 cm) greater than your height.
Drive and resistance – BST800 StepTrac
The Body Power StepTrac BST800 includes a slightly different drive system than other elliptical trainers. To begin with, it’s equipped with a large flywheel, like the ones in spin bicycles. The flywheel is only partly covered. It is also perimeter-weighted, which adds inertia and consistency to the pedaling motion.
The Precise weight of the flywheel is not specified, but given its size, it’s probably similar to the average weight of a spin bicycle flywheel (between 30-40 pounds / 13-18 kg). It is also bi-directional; in different words, the machine allows pedaling in reverse.
The BST800 elliptical stepper Has a manual magnetic resistance system. Therefore, you don’t have to connect it to an external power supply. This also suggests that its console can’t automatically adjust the resistance and doesn’t have preset workout programs.
The machine’s resistance system consists of an inner magnetic Brake attached to the tension dial on the front upright bar. The brake moves nearer to the flywheel by turning this dial, raising the pedaling difficulty.
The unit provides eight distinct tension levels. The lowest one offers an additional 8th anxiety level, offers considerably more resistance, great for attaining a higher cardiovascular rate in a shorter period, and provides a more intense exercise.
Therefore, you do not need to worry about internal lubrication, as it might be the case for a machine using a chain drive. Additionally, the belt provides an extremely smooth and silent motion.
Display Console – BST800 StepTrac
As we have mentioned previously, the console included with the Body Power StepTrac BST800 elliptical stepper Does not have preset workout programs and cannot control the unit’s resistance modification. Additionally, it doesn’t have Bluetooth or online connectivity. It’s essentially just an exercise lever.
The console is equipped with a 3.5″ LCD which tracks time, Speed, and space are shown in mph and miles. The heartbeat rating can be tracked via the metallic detectors incorporated into the system’s fixed handlebars. The console does not have an inner HRC receiver and cannot communicate using an HR chest strap, armband, or even smartwatch.
The console is relatively easy to use. It has four buttons; all these are The Mode button permits you to scroll through the workout metrics and pick the one you need to see on display. However, the device also includes a Scan Mode that, if chosen, automatically moves all of the metrics, demonstrating each one for a few seconds.
The Up/Down arrows Permit You to select goals for time, distance, and calories. Ultimately, the Reset button allows you to clean all of the values on the display to zero.
The console is battery-powered, and the batteries are included. It Begins once you press the style button or when you begin pedaling. Additionally, it automatically shuts down after a couple of minutes of inactivity on the machine to save battery life.
One last notable feature regarding the machine’s console would be that the Tablet holder. This attachment consists of a small shelf right above the LCD screen. Also, the top section of this console unit has two layers Of non-toxic substance for your smartphone or tablet won’t slide off.
Full Body Workout training from Body Power 2-in-1 Elliptical Stepper Trainer
The Body Power Elliptical StepTrac BST800 is a 2-in-1 stepper and trainer. It features a manual magnetic resistance system with eight different levels, a heavy flywheel for consistent momentum, and a console that can track all the essential workout metrics. It’s an excellent machine for light to intense cardio workouts daily, recovery training, weight loss, muscle toning, and stamina development.
If you really enjoyed reading Body Power Elliptical ultimate review, I’d be very thankful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to your friends, or sharing it on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Thank you!
Did you explore Body Power Elliptical feature in details? Which one you are using, and how it is similar to this one?
Related Topics: There are some more interesting articles for you to read!