How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie: Having sincere and selfless friends is the great blessing of God. They are the companions of the bad and trying times and are partners of grief and sorrows. A man is known by the company he keeps. If he has good friends, it means he is in safe hands. He needs not to worry about anything else. But if his friends are not sincere and selfish, he needs to be couscous about everything. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie is a valuable piece of information for the people for winning them, good friends.
Dale Carnegie’s rock-solid, time-tested information has carried millions of individuals up the ladder of success in their business and personal lives. Among the most revolutionary and classic bestsellers of all time, the Way to Win Friends & Influence People will teach you
-Six Techniques to make people just like you -Twelve Techniques to win folks to your way of believing
Six Approaches to Make People Like You
- Become genuinely interested in other men and women.
3. Be a fantastic listener. Encourage others to speak about them.
4. Talk concerning the other individual’s interests.
5. The only method to find the very best of an argument is to avoid it.
6. Show respect for another person’s opinions. Never say, “You are mistaken.”
7. Begin in a friendly manner.
8. Allow the other person do a fantastic deal of the talking.
9. Try honestly to see things from another person’s standpoint.
10. Be sympathetic with another individual’s thoughts and needs.
11. Ask questions rather than giving direct orders.
12. Use encouragement. Make the fault seem easy to fix.
That is not all the publication had to offer. Here are the additional things Carnegie makes worth noting. Criticisms Criticism is useless because it puts someone on the defensive and usually makes him strive to justify himself. But it takes character and self-control to be more understanding and forgiving.
That reminds him of the famous quote from Thomas Carlyle: “A fantastic man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men” These are some of the rules that could prove helpful in becoming good friends and also winning sincere friends to you. The book will provide enough guidelines by which you can win friends. Life is transitory and our say in the world is short. Always behave in a good manner with other people and this thing will pay you in the end.
“How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie” Read Time
The book, How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie, is considered one of his best masterpieces. The normal read time of “How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie” is just over six and half hours; nevertheless, if you’ve got the hardcover book as I do, then it was easily read in about four and a half an hour. Overall Charlie How to Win Friends and Influence People book was an amazing short read time, and simple to understand.
How to get free How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Start a 30-day Audible Premium Plus trial to get How To Win Friends and Influence People. Just SIGN UP & SUBSCRIBE from my LINKS and enjoy your FREE copy of How To Win Friends and Influence People now!
|BOOK COVER||YEAR||TITLE||NARRATOR||FREE LINK|
|2010||How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie||Andrew MacMillan||GET FREE|
How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie is a wonderful weekend read. If you’re one who enjoys recharging your energies during the holidays, you’ll find the “How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie” book very helpful.
How to Win Friends and Influence People Book Details
- SIN : B003WEAI4E
- Publisher : Simon & Schuster (August 24, 2010)
- Publication date : August 24, 2010
- Language : English
- File size : 2924 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 285 pages
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,482 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
Dale Carnegie (1888-1955) described himself as a “simple country boy” from Missouri but was also a pioneer of the self-improvement genre. Since the 1936 publication of his first book, How to Win Friends and Influence People, he has touched millions of readers and his classic works continue to impact lives to this day.
If you really enjoyed How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie, I’d be very thankful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to your friends or sharing it on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook. Thank you!
Did you read How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie on the way? Which one you are reading, and how it is similar to one of these?
Related Topics: If you really enjoy How to Win Friends and Influence People, then there are some more interesting books for you to read!
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Before She Disappeared by Lisa Gardner
- Magnolia Table Volume 2 by Joanna Gaines
- In His Father’s Footsteps by Danielle Steel
- Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness
- Piece of My Heart by Mary Higgins Clark
- Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
- Charlie Thorne and the Last Equation by Stuart Gibbs
- Escape from Mr. Lemoncello’s Library by Chris Grabenstein
- The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart
- Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
- The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket