Patternmaking for Fashion Design by Helen Joseph Armstrong: Fashion has become a growing industry. People are resorting to fashion with lightning speed. Fashion has taken everything in his grip. New trends are being set every day and it is followed by millions each day. No place or area is free from trends of fashion and the people who follow fashion in their lives. Patternmaking for Fashion Design by Helen Joseph Armstrong is a valuable book that will offer the business point of view of fashion. The book has many aspects and methods for the people who are interested in adopting this industry to earn their living.
Brand-new, Perfect Condition, Allow 3-9 business days for regular delivery. To Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. protectorate, P.O. Box, and APO/FPO addresses permit 6-20 business days for Regular delivery. No expedited delivery. Choose expedited shipping to get superfast delivery in 4-8 business days. More than 3, 000, 000 satisfied clients. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Famous for its Comprehensive coverage, exceptional illustrations, and clear directions, Patternmaking for Fashion Design provides comprehensive yet easy-to-understand explanations of the essence of patternmaking. The patterns are of unique quality and well defined and well managed.
Hinging on a recurring theme that all designs are based on at least one of the three big patternmaking and design principles–dart manipulation, added fullness, and design –it supplies students with the appropriate information required to create design patterns with accuracy irrespective of their complexity. A few revolutionary, new information in this publication include:
Famous for its comprehensive coverage, exceptional illustrations, and the book contains themes that are very important for the readers to consult and get benefit from it. It provides all of the pertinent information required to create design patterns with accuracy irrespective of their complexity. The patterns are given the incomplete range a Sewing Guides included for the pleated trouser (with pattern layout), belt/loops, pockets, and zipper. The jean pant with pockets, countour belt, and fly front along with the gusset is also available in this book. Unique sections on patternmaking for bias-cut clothing are also included in the book for anybody in the entire world.
- Upgraded with modern, Cutting-edge sketches and layouts. The layouts are collected and assembled with great effort from each corner of the world.
- Ribbing added into the knit part of Chapter 27. Another quality of the book is that it has the ribbon in the kit that would make the pattern more attractive and wonderful to look at.
- More substances on children’s swim and wear.
- Fitting corrections are also attached with the main patterns that add to the beauty of the garments.
- Advanced design jobs are also worth seeing and worth appreciating.
- Total coverage of those 3 measures of Design patterns: dart manipulation, added fullness, and contouring.
- Chapter jobs
“Patternmaking for Fashion Design by Helen Joseph Armstrong” Read Time
The book, Patternmaking for Fashion Design by Helen Joseph Armstrong is considered one of his best masterpieces. The normal read time of “Pattermaking for Fashion Design by Helen Joseph Armstrong” is just over six and a half hours; nevertheless, if you’ve got the hardcover book as I do, then it was easily read in about four and a half an hour. Overall Charlie Patternmaking for Fashion Design book was an amazing short read time, and simple to understand.
Patternmaking for Fashion Design by Helen Joseph Armstrong is a wonderful weekend read. If you’re one who enjoys recharging your energies during the holidays, you’ll find the “Patternmaking for Fashion Design” book very helpful.
Patternmaking for Fashion Design Book Details
- Publisher : PEARSON INDIA; 5th edition (January 1, 2009)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 920 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9332518114
- ISBN-13 : 978-9332518117
- Item Weight : 3.06 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.99 x 10 x 1.85 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #6,944 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #8 in Fashion Design
Helen Armstrong began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter—and later, his wife, Edna—sought to create fine books that sold at ”prices even a pauper could afford.”
Today, still family-owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy—and our customers’ expectations—of beauty, quality, and value.
If you really enjoyed Patternmaking for Fashion Design by Helen Joseph Armstrong, I’d be very thankful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to your friends or sharing it on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook. Thank you!
Did you read Patternmaking for Fashion Design by Helen Joseph Armstrongs on the way? Which one you are reading, and how it is similar to one of these?
Related Topics: If you really enjoy Patternmaking for Fashion Design book, then there are some more interesting books for you to read!
- Patternmaking for Fashion Design by Helen Joseph Armstrong
- Fashion Design Studio by Christopher Hart
- The Fashion Business Manual by Fashionary
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
- The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
- The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondō