You can buy a brand new tricycle that’s exactly like the one you used to ride when you were a child. After having looked at more than 30 tricycles and testing twelve of them using twelve children, we believe that most parents with toddlers should consider this Schwinn Roadster Tricycle for Kids.
The grow-with-me tricycle has more flexibility than competitors. It can be used as a stroller for kids who are just beginning to learn to ride on their own and offers an easy, quick, fun ride for larger children, too.
Schwinn Roadster Tricycle for Kids
- Fits kids 28-38″ Ages: 1-4
- The adjustable sculpted seat has five positions, moving forwards and backwards for growing legs or different family members.
- Chrome finish handlebars with tassels and bell make this a great gift and a family photo moment.
- Full-steel heavy-duty construction with fenders, natural wood deck with etched-in logo. It will last and look great.
- Classic Schwinn styling and details, detail painted fenders, chrome-look emblems and wrapped grips.
- Tricycle is easy to ride, low centre of gravity. Perfect for the first bike for young riders.
Schwinn Roadster Tricycle for Kids Review
The Schwinn Roadster 12-inch Trike for bigger kids is an attractive, shiny tricycle that’s fun and fast to ride. This tricycle is sturdy and low and has more than an edgy Big Wheel style than you usually see on a trike. Because it doesn’t have a push-bar option, it’s not nearly as versatile as our pick (or our runner-up), but if you’re buying a tricycle for a kid who is already three or older, they may prefer the style of this more sophisticated-looking trike.
The bike can handle 50 pounds, six inches more than Joovy (many children don’t reach the 50-pound mark until seven to 8 years old). In our tests with older children, however, we noticed the knees of these kids were striking the bars, regardless of whether the seat is pulled to the back (if you’re in search of a trike for big kids and this one isn’t big enough we suggest our upgrade choice that comes in 3 sizes, could be the best option).
Contrary to what we’ve picked, however, the Schwinn Roadster has tires that have the same air pressure as bicycle tires, which means the three-wheeled model could tear up the ground. The air-filled tires move faster and offer more flexibility than rubber or foam tires. However, they require periodic maintenance to ensure they are complete. The tire nozzles were robust enough and similar to the ones used on Schwinn bicycles.
The Roadster is a sleek metallic body in silver and red and black tassels on handlebars, a bell, and a wooden deck back that is a platform for friends to sit on so they can ride along. The plastic seat can slide backward on a track that can be adjustable to accommodate larger children. The trike was among the heavier ones in our testing group, with 17 1/2 pounds. It features a low center of gravity that lets the trike handle corners easily and avoid tipping, although our upgrade choice was a little more stable than the Roadster. It took a bit longer for me to start moving with this trike than the Joovy; however, the journey was smooth after he reached speed.
Schwinn Roadster Tricycle for Kids Specification
By riding the Schwinn Roadster Tricycle, your child will be able to create memories that last forever.
This trike that is retro-styled for kids is built with an extremely lower center of gravity, which makes the process of getting onto and off the bike during play as easy and secure. And, of course that no one will deny that the cruiser’s mustache-style handlebars, chrome fenders and streamers on the handlebars make it the most cool tricycle you can find. Get your child started in the right direction by riding the Roadster!
- FRAME: Hi-Ten steel 12″ / 10″ trike w/ deck one size
- FORK: Rigid
- CRANK: Steel front hub fixed
- RIMS: Steel single wall
- FRONT HUB: Steel bolt-on
- REAR HUB: Steel bolt-on
- TIRES: Kids 12 in x 2.25 in front / kids 10 in x 2.25 in rear
- PEDALS: Schwinn platform rubber
- HANDLEBAR: 1pc stem/bar combo steel
- STEM: 1pc stem/bar combo steel
- SADDLE: Schwinn 5-position bucket
- GRIPS: Schwinn kids retro
- SIZES: 12″
Why we love Schwinn Roadster Tricycle?
Schwinn Roadster Tricycle is reminiscent of an old-fashioned tricycle. However, the easy-to-drive Schwinn roadster trike features a significantly lower center of gravity that helps avoid tip-overs. We love Schwinn Roadster Tricycle due to its Retro frame, Wood deck, Chrome fenders and Mustache handlebars. So, you should buy Schwinn Roadster Tricycle for Kids!
If you really enjoyed Schwinn Roadster Tricycle for Kids review, I’d be very thankful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to your friends, or sharing it on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Thank you!
Did you explore Schwinn Roadster Tricycle for Kids on the way? Which one you are reading, and how it is similar to one of these?
Recap of we just learned
- Schwinn Roadster Tricycle for Kids Introduction
- Schwinn Roadster Tricycle for Kids Review
- Schwinn Roadster Tricycle for Kids Specification
- Schwinn Roadster Tricycle for Kids PROS & CONS
- Why we love Schwinn Roadster Tricycle?
Related Topics: There are some more interesting articles for you to read!