NordicTrack Commercial 1750: Commercial Treadmills
- Motor Size: 3.75 CHP
- Running Area: 22” W x 60” L
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Folding: Yes
- Footprint In Use (W, L, H): 39.25” x 81.25” x 71”
- Footprint Folded (W, L, H): 39.5” x 40.6” x 75.25”
- Max Speed: 12 MPH
- Electrical Requirements: 120V
- Warranties – Lifetime frame and motor, 5-year parts and electronics, 2-year labor
- Belt – 2-ply, Commercial tread belt
- Roller Size – 2.5” Precision and Balanced Non-Flex Rollers
- Cushioning – Runners Flex™ Cushioning, not substantial.
- Customer Support – NordicTrack fitness consultants are available online and over the phone to answer the questions of both users and prospective buyers.
- Return Policy – NordicTrack offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for anyone not satisfied with their purchase.
NordicTrack Commercial 1750: Commercial Treadmills
This Treadmill Could Be For You If
- To keep you motivated, you will need lots of extras such as an iFit Membership with unlimited workout programs.
- Both incline or decline is desirable.
- A quiet treadmill motor is needed that can handle long-distance running, interval training, as well as speeds up to 12 mph.
- A treadmill should offer cushioning and protection for your joints. You also have the option to disable this feature so you can run on pavement.
The NordicTrack Commercial 1750 is a popular treadmill that has received high customer reviews year after year. It is powerful, easy to use with iFit Coach, and a great value. There are a few minor improvements to the model that will improve your running experience. The 10″ HD display features improved graphics processing, dual 2.4GHz, and 5GHz Wi-Fi connectivity speeds, and Bluetooth pairing. The new incline drive system is quieter than ever, which is always a plus. Also, the speed and automatic incline control for live workouts have been enhanced. 1750 comes with a yearlong iFit membership. However, 1750 will now come with a family membership.
The familiar highlights include the 3.75 CHP motor, which is strong enough to run, the 10-inch HD touch screen, iFit coach workouts, built-in workout programs, and power decline/incline to help shape your lower half.
When you use iFit Coach, your incline/decline feature will sync with the elevations or dips of any terrain that you select to explore using iFit’s Google Maps component. Virtually, you can experience routes throughout Africa, Asia, Australia, and Europe. iFit coach offers an endless variety of workout programs and provides goal-based suggestions.
This full-sized treadmill can be folded down in a matter of ten seconds using the EasyLift Assist technology. The NordicTrack Commercial 1750 is still a popular choice for in-home workouts.
SEE OUR VIDEO REVIEW NORDICTRACK COMMERCIAL 201750
What we like
- Motor If you are looking for a quiet treadmill, then the Commercial 1750 is it. This treadmill boasts a 3.75 CHP motor, which is one of the quietest in the market. It can reach speeds up to 12 mph and has one of the best motors in its class. This treadmill is ideal for both long-distance running and smooth, steady interval training.
- Touchscreen Control Panel: Today, it is a requirement that all fitness equipment has a touch screen panel. This model includes a 10-inch touch screen that allows you to switch between workout programs and check calorie and mileage numbers. You can also use an iFit coach for on-the-go guidance. You can also run on real streets with Google Street Views and the HD video feature which offers worldwide exercise routes.
- iFit Trainer Treadmill WorkoutsThe treadmill’s -3-15% decline/incline function syncs up with the elevations or dips of the landscape that you select through iFit’s Google Maps feature. It makes running on the terrain feel almost like it’s outside. This feature is great for people who have difficulty staying motivated to exercise. It allows you to discover new places.
- iFit coach data tracking: This machine allows the iFit coach to track each session’s fitness stats. The data from each workout is logged onto the treadmill. It can then be paired with any other device in iFit. This makes it easier to get nutrition and lifestyle advice, as well as exercise.
- Workout Programmes: The NordicTrack 1750 offers 50 different workouts, all created by the most skilled personal trainers. You can save money by not buying personal training sessions and instead rely on the machine. The machine will help you navigate through any workout and guide you in the right direction.
- Decline and Incline Abilities: To really increase your workout intensity, it is important that the treadmill you choose has an incline or decline function. This NordicTrack 1750 is a great option, with a 15% incline and a 3% decrease. These features can help you not only burn more calories but also increase your resting metabolic rate and cardiovascular conditioning level. Interval training can be completed by using an incline, rather than running if you wish. People who are more prone to injury will find it easier to go on an incline than running. Even for everyday use, a one- to two percent gradient can reduce the impact on your joints.
- Tablet Holder The Commercial 1750’s tablet holder is designed to hold a tablet or book and allows you to work out while also keeping your tablet safe. The tablet holder has been updated to 2021 and is made from a lip by the built-in fans. This means that your tablet or magazine will not be able to view the screen.
- Audio 1750 is equipped with Bluetooth audio, which allows you to stream your workout playlists wirelessly through its 3″ digitally amplified speaker set. It’s also possible to connect your Bluetooth headphones to instructor-led training.
- The tread belt is 60 inches by 22 inches. It can be used for larger people, as it has 2 inches more width than the industry standard. The belt’s thickness reduces noise and provides better durability.
- Preferences for Cushioning: If you are training for a road race and find it difficult to get on the treadmill, you don’t want a comfortable deck that makes things too hard. The treadmill allows you to adjust the level of cushioning to suit your needs. This will allow you to save your joints by using cushioning or simulate outdoor conditions by turning them off. You should not train in this manner for the long term.
- Heart rate monitoring: The NordicTrack 1750 Bluetooth heart rate monitor offers a chest strap track. However, a chest strap is not provided with the purchase. There are also contact sensors on the bars to ensure that training at the exact intensity is done.
- Cooling Options If you need to keep cool while running or walking, the 1750’s dual Auto Breeze exercise fans will work. Although it may not seem like an essential feature, it is a nice addition to your workout routine.
- Foldable OptionsLooking to buy a treadmill you can store in your garage after you’ve finished working out? The Commercial 1750 folding treadmill is a great option. It can be folded up and stored upright so it can be packed easily. The treadmill’s total footprint when folded is 81.25inches long, 39.25inches wide, and 71inches high.
- Weight Capacity This is a very heavy-duty treadmill that can hold up to 300 lbs.
NORDICTRACK COMMERCIAL TREADMILL 1750 – KEY SPECS
- Upgraded 10” Smart HD Touchscreen
- Expanded iFit Family Plan membership with up to 5 profiles
- Automatic Trainer Control
- Improved HD Graphics Performance
- Increased Processor Cooling
- Faster Dual 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz WiFi Connectivity
- Quiet Drive Incline Tech
- Updated Android 9 OS
- Bluetooth Headphone Connectivity
- 3.75 CHP DurX™ Commercial Plus Motor
- 2.5” Precision and Balanced Non-Flex Rollers
- 22” x 60” Commercial Tread Belt
- 339 Lb In Box Product Weight
- 339 Lb In Box Product Weight
- 10” Smart HD Touchscreen
- Bluetooth® Audio Capabilities
- OneTouch® Controls
- Two 3” Digitally Amplified Speakers
- Dual AutoBreeze™ Workout Fans
- Integrated Tray
- 0 to -3 Decline
- 0 to +15% Incline
- 0 to 12 MPH Speed
- Runners Flex™ Cushioning
- SpaceSaver® Design with EasyLift™ Assist
- Includes 1-Yr NordicTrack iFit® Family Plan membership
- 50 On-Board Workout Programs
- EKG Grip Pulse
- 300 Lb. User Capacity
- 10-Year Frame Warranty
- 2-Year Parts Warranty
- 1-Year Labor Warranty
What we don’t like
- Assembly. Customers who have used the NordicTrack Commercial 1750 treadmill to set up their machines complain about the difficulty of it. It is possible that several people will be required to move the machine and assemble it. Professional assembly may be worth it.
- Limited WarrantyThe Commercial 1750’s warranty is less than its key competitors, with only 2 years for parts and electronics.
NordicTrack receives a positive review for its updated Commercial 1750 treadmill equipped with iFit. The popular model has been improved with Bluetooth audio to keep you motivated. Although 1750 is usually the most affordable option in NordicTrack’s Commercial Series, it’s not an entry-level model. This cardio trainer can be used by both runners and power walkers. We consider it one of the best purchases of 2018. The new NordicTrack Commercial 2450 treadmill with iFit Coach is a comparable option with more power and a larger touch screen.
What has changed for this year?
Every year, a few models are upgraded. There are many upgrades to models, including larger screens, motors that are stronger, and better tech. Sometimes, you may see two treadmills listed under the same manufacturer’s name. This is confusing enough for treadmill experts and new consumers. Here’s a quick overview of the new features of this latest treadmill.
The 2021 release (November 2020) is new
- New HD Touchscreen: Dual-band WiFi compatibility and improved processing will allow for a smoother video experience while following along with living or streaming classes.
- New mobile app: iFit now has a mobile version available for your smartphone.
- Quiet Drive Incline Technology: The 1750’s incline drivers are quieter and more responsive than ever and provide greater control for instructor-led classes. When you are following instructions or guidance, quieter is better.
- Bluetooth Upgrade: Bluetooth was previously a way to connect your phone to the treadmill. This allowed you to play your music while you exercise. You can now pair your Bluetooth headphones with your treadmill so you can hear your instructor and not disturb the rest of the house.
- Expanded iFit offer: These treadmills were previously available with an individual 1-year membership to iFit. However, for 2021, the memberships have been made family-friendly, making them ideal for families with multiple runners.
Other Related Products
- NordicTrack Commercial 1750: Commercial Treadmills
- NordicTrack Commercial X32i: Commercial Incline Treadmills
- NordicTrack Commercial X22i: Commercial Incline Treadmills
- Sole S77 Treadmill
- Sole F65 Treadmill
- Sole TT8 Treadmill
- Sole F80 Treadmill
- Sole F63 Treadmill
- Sole Fitness E95S Elliptical Machine
- Sole Fitness E98 Elliptical Machine
- Sole Fitness E95 Elliptical Machine
- Sole Fitness E55 Elliptical Machine
- Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical Machine
- Sole Fitness E25 Elliptical Machine