NordicTrack Commercial 2450: Commercial Treadmills
- Motor Size: 4.0 CHP
- Running Area: 22” W x 60” L
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Folding: Yes; EasyLift™ Assist
- Footprint In Use (W, L, H): 39.25” x 81.25” x 59.25 “
- Footprint Folded (W, L, H): 39.25” x 42.6” x 72.9”
- Max Speed: 12 MPH
- Incline Range: -3% to 15%
- Electrical Requirements: 120V
- Warranties – Lifetime frame and motor, 5-year parts and electronics, 2-year labor
- Belt – 2-ply, Commercial tread belt
- Roller Size – 2.5” Precision and Balanced Non-Flex Rollers
- Cushioning – Yes, not substantial.
NordicTrack Commercial 2450: Commercial Treadmills
This treadmill could be right for you if
- A treadmill that folds easily is what you want
- A powerful motor is essential to support intense training.
- Commercial-grade treadmill parts are what you want
- You would like the ability to switch between on- and off cushioning
- You desire modern luxury, such as a large touch screen HD for viewing workout videos
As a folding treadmill, the NordicTrack Commercial 2450 is a popular choice among customers. This treadmill easily wins one of our top buy awards for the best treadmills below $2,500, with high marks for its construction and programming. It is almost as powerful as The Commercial 2950 and nearly identical from a technical standpoint. It received many updates in 2021, like the rest of its model range. These included new drivers for incline/decline and dual-band WiFi connectivity. There were also improvements to graphics processing for the HD touchscreen.
The new Commercial 2450 treadmill is iFit-enabled and has a power incline. This helps to increase metabolism and tone your muscles. It also allows you to make the most out of iFit Coach online training. Your treadmill will adjust to an uphill path if your program is showing one. The Commercial 2450 also has a power decline, which is an uncommon feature in the treadmill market. The new NordicTrack2450 also features Bluetooth heart rate monitoring and Bluetooth audio connectivity, which will keep you entertained while working out.
The Commercial 2450 warranty covers the frame for 10 years, parts and labour for 2 years, and motor electronics for 2 years. A 30-day money-back guarantee also covers Factory-direct NordicTrack treadles.
What we like
- Premium Touch screen: The Commercial 2450 console’s centrepiece is a premium 14-inch HD touchscreen, allowing you to view your iFit workout programs fully. The updated graphics processing guarantees a crisp HD video feed for your workouts.
- iFit Coach Workouts: You can download customized workout programs from anywhere with the 14-inch bright touchscreen screen. You can access unlimited personalized workouts via WiFi, including interactive Google Maps trails and HD video workouts led by top-notch personal trainers.
- Motor for high-end applications: The 2019 Commercial 2450 treadmill features a 4.0 CHP DurX Commercial Plus Motor. The high-quality drive is self-cooling for intense training and low vibration for quiet operation. It can also support speeds up to 12 mph.
- Decline and inflation: The NordicTrack 2450 offers a slope range from -3 to +15 %. You can also benefit from treadmill incline training, which can significantly increase your metabolism and target and tone your muscle. You can use the incline/decline with iFit coach Google Maps workouts that replicate topography. It is possible to feel the change in the terrain as you watch it, which brings your workouts alive. The 2021 update has incline drivers with quieter and faster-operating properties.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: You can monitor your heart rate wirelessly and with grip monitoring using 2450. You can use a Bluetooth wireless telemetry system that includes a chest strap (although not included). This strap can transmit a continuous reading to your display and helps you keep in the best training zone. The monitor can be used with pulse-controlled workouts. These adjust the speed and incline of the treadmill to maintain a specific heart rate. The handlebars have sensors that allow you to read your heart rate.
- Bluetooth Audio: You can now push music to the treadmill using your smartphone, and you can also pair Bluetooth headphones with your trainer to listen to your training programs during your workouts. This is great for those who don’t want to disturb the family and can run with Bluetooth headphones.
- Use the Tread Belt: The 2450 has a large 22-inch x-60-inch work surface. To minimize maintenance, the belt is 2-ply and stretch resistant, running over 2.5-inch rollers.
- Cushioning on/off: NordicTrack’s Commercial 2450 is equipped with a Runners Flex cushioning system ™. The jolt from exercise is decreased by 30% when the deck suspension is activated. This allows you to reduce the impact on your joints. The effect in “road” mode is similar to what you feel on asphalt.
- Sound-Absorbing Deck: This treadmill is high-end and features WhisperQuiet(tm), which absorbs sound from your feet to make it home-friendly.
- Fans and storage trays: Dual AutoBreeze(tm), dual-purpose workout fans can adjust to your pace and can be manually controlled. A tray is built into the console screen that can hold your phone and water bottle.
- SpaceSaver Design: All NordicTrack Commercial Series treadmills can be folded with EasyLift(tm). This makes it simple to store your machine and maximizes your living space. The Commercial 2450 is 81.2 inches long, 39.2 inches wide, and 69.9 inches high when folded.
- High Capacity: This cardio trainer is sturdy and can support 300-pounds of user weight.
NORDICTRACK COMMERCIAL TREADMILL 2450 – KEY SPECS
- Upgraded 14” Smart HD Touchscreen
- Expanded iFit Family Plan membership with up to 5 profiles
- Automatic Trainer Control
- Improved HD Graphics Performance
- Increased Processor Cooling
- Faster Dual 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz WiFi Connectivity
- Quiet Drive Incline Tech
- Updated Android 9 OS
- Bluetooth Headphone Connectivity
- 4 CHP commercial grade motor
- 2.5 precision balanced rollers
- 2-Ply treadmill belt
- Runners Flex™ Cushioning
- 22” wide x 60” long commercial tread belt
- 339 lb in box product weight
- Dimensions: 81” L x 39” W x 59” H
- Upgraded 14” Smart HD Touchscreen
- Bluetooth® Audio Capabilities
- Syncs with Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
- Two 3” Digitally Amplified Speakers
- Dual AutoBreeze™ Workout Fans
- Two water bottle pockets on either side of the console
- Integrated Tray for additional storage
- +15% Incline
- -3% Decline
- 12 MPH Speed
- OneTouch® Controls
- 300 Lb. User Capacity
- Heart Rate Sensor Grip
- SpaceSaver® Design with EasyLift™ Assist
- 1-Year NordicTrack iFit® Family Plan membership
- 10-Year Frame Warranty
- 2-Year Parts Warranty
- 1-Year Labor Warranty
What we don’t like
- AssemblyNordicTrack Commercial treadmills can be challenging to set up. At least two people are required for assembly and safe moving. NordicTrack offers assembly services in many areas. For $249, you can get their premier delivery option that includes delivery to your home and the machine’s assembly.
- Warranty: The warranty on NordicTrack Commercial 2450 has a 2-year warranty on parts and electronics, which is quite a bargain compared to other products.
SEE OUR VIDEO REVIEW NORDICTRACK COMMERCIAL 2450 (2016 MODEL).
The Commercial 2450 treadmill is a long-standing favourite among customers and experts and remains one of the best treadmills below $2,500, even with the most recent updates. Apart from the shorter NordicTrack warranties, we have no complaints about this treadmill. However, it is primarily dependent on whether you are interested in streaming training with iFit via a subscription model.
The new NordicTrack Commercial 2450 is an excellent value for money in electronics, performance, and overall quality.
What has changed for this year?
Every year, a few models are upgraded. There are many upgrades to models, including larger screens, more robust motors, and better tech. Sometimes, you may see two treadmills listed under the same manufacturer’s name. This is confusing enough for treadmill experts and new consumers. Here’s a quick overview of the new features of this latest treadmill.
The 2021 release (November 2020) is new
- New HD Touchscreen: Dual-band WiFi compatibility and improved processing will allow for a smoother video experience while following along with living or streaming classes.
- New mobile app: iFit now has a mobile version available for your smartphone.
- Quiet Drive Incline Technology: The 2450’s incline drivers are quieter and more responsive than ever and provide greater control for instructor-led classes. When you are following instructions or guidance, quieter is better.
- Bluetooth UpgradeBluetooth was previously a way to connect your phone to the treadmill. This allowed you to play your music while you exercise. You can now pair your Bluetooth headphones with your treadmill so you can hear your instructor and not disturb the rest of the house.
- Expanded iFit offer: These treadmills were previously available with an individual 1-year membership to iFit. However, for 2021, the memberships have been made family-friendly, making them ideal for families with multiple runners.
Other Related Products
- NordicTrack Commercial 2450: Commercial Treadmills
- NordicTrack Commercial 1750: Commercial Treadmills
- NordicTrack Commercial X32i: Commercial Incline Treadmills
- NordicTrack Commercial X22i: Commercial Incline Treadmills
- Sole S77 Treadmill
- Sole F65 Treadmill
- Sole TT8 Treadmill
- Sole F80 Treadmill
- Sole F63 Treadmill
- Sole Fitness E95S Elliptical Machine
- Sole Fitness E98 Elliptical Machine
- Sole Fitness E95 Elliptical Machine
- Sole Fitness E55 Elliptical Machine
- Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical Machine
- Sole Fitness E25 Elliptical Machine