NordicTrack T 6.5 Si: NordicTrack T Series Treadmill
- Motor Size: 2.6 CHP
- Running Area: 20” x 55”
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Folding: yes
- Footprint In Use: 67.5” L x 36” W x 73” H
- Max Speed: 10 mph
- Electrical Requirements:
- Warranties: 10-Year Frame Warranty, 2-Year Parts Warranty, 1-Year Labor Warranty
- Roller Size: 1.9” precision, balanced, non-flex rollers
- Cushioning: yes
- Return Policy: 30 days
NordicTrack T 6.5 Si: NordicTrack T Series Treadmill
This Treadmill Could Be For You If
- If you’re looking for an affordable treadmill but doesn’t compromise on quality, this might be the right choice.
- A treadmill with cushioning to protect your joints and an option to turn it off to simulate outdoor running is what you want.
- This treadmill is great for those who struggle to stay motivated when exercising. It comes with a 1-year iFit membership, 20 programs and a rechargeable battery to keep you going and make your workouts more fun.
The T 6.5 Si treadmill may be NordicTrack’s most economical machine, but it doesn’t lack features. This model is an update of the discontinued T 6.5S. NordicTrack sells it for $1,299 directly.
This treadmill folds up in a space-saving design that includes Easy Lift Assist technology. It also has a commercial-grade motor with 2.6 continuous duty and can hold 300 pounds. In addition, FlexSelect Cushioning is available on the running belt, which measures 20 inches wide by 55 inches long. It can be adjusted to suit your running needs. For example, you can adjust the cushioning to make it more like on-road running or add additional cushioning to the running surface for less impact on your joints. The treadmill has a moderate speed of 10 mph and an incline of up to 10%.
Although many of the original specs remain the same, the significant change to the new model is having live instructors control the speed and incline of the 6.5 Si. This feature is available to users as part of their 1-year iFit membership, which includes an interactive coaching program. Your instructor will adjust the speed and incline of your live fitness class. That’s cool! This feature can also be used with iFit’s Google Maps component, which allows you to run or walk on trails all over the globe. In addition, the incline feature adjusts to the terrain’s elevations and drops as you run, making your workout more real.
The T 6.5 Si has a 10-inch HD touch screen display, which allows for clear viewing of training programs and other landscapes. There are two cup holders and storage pockets that are decently sized, but there isn’t a fan built-in. There are two speakers built-in and an auxiliary input for audio. However, there is no USB port to charge your device. There are 20 workout programs built into the machine that you can use instead of the many available through iFit. However, there is no USB port for charging your device.
The warranty covers the frame for 10 years, 2 years on parts and one year of labour. Although the motor is protected under the parts warranty, the brand may offer extended warranties. If you are interested in these promotions, NordicTrack customer service representatives can be contacted.
What we like
- FlexSelect Cushioning: This shock-absorption technology allows users to customize their workout by adjusting the level of cushioning. The deck becomes more rigid when it is off and simulates walking or running outdoors. The deck is cushioned to provide more excellent joint support when it’s on.
- Variety of Programs: NordicTrack excels in program variety. The package includes a 1-year free membership to iFit. Even without this, the T 6.5 Si has more program options than other treadmills in its class. This model offers 20 workout programs, whereas most other models in this price range offer only 10.
- Folding Design: This model features the SpaceSaver Design with EasyLift Assist, so it is easy to fold the treadmill in one step. You don’t need to lift or bend the deck.
- Price: This is NordicTrack’s most affordable treadmill. However, it does not feel cheap or bargain-basement.
NORDICTRACK 6.5 SI TREADMILL – KEY SPECS
- 2.6 CHP DurX™ Commercial Plus Motor
- 1.9” Precision and Balanced Non-Flex Rollers
- 20” x 55” Commercial Tread Belt
- 54″ H x 36″ W x 73.5″ L Footprint
- 10” Smart HD Touchscreen
- Auxiliary Music Port
- Dual 2” Digitally Amplified Speakers
- One Touch® Controls
- 0 to +10% Incline
- 0 to 10MPH Speed
- Includes 1-Year NordicTrack iFit® membership
- 20 On-Board Workout Programs
- FlexSelect™ Cushioning
- EKG Grip Pulse
- SpaceSaver® Design with EasyLift™ Assist
- 300 Lb. User Capacity
- 10-Year Frame Warranty
- 2-Year Parts Warranty
- 1-Year Labor Warranty
What we don’t like
- Compact Running Deck: The running deck measures 20 inches x 55 inches. This is not usually a problem for taller runners.
- Speed and Incline: This model’s speed and incline options are not very good. If you are looking to run or do interval training, a speed of 10 mph is not ideal.
This treadmill is an affordable option for those who are starting on a treadmill. This model isn’t designed for runners, but it’s an excellent option for anyone looking to get started at home.
Other Related Products
- NordicTrack T 6.5 Si: NordicTrack T Series Treadmill
- NordicTrack Commercial 2950: Commercial Treadmills
- NordicTrack Commercial 2450: Commercial Treadmills
- NordicTrack Commercial 1750: Commercial Treadmills
- NordicTrack Commercial X32i: Commercial Incline Treadmills
- NordicTrack Commercial X22i: Commercial Incline Treadmills
- Sole S77 Treadmill
- Sole F65 Treadmill
- Sole TT8 Treadmill
- Sole F80 Treadmill
- Sole F63 Treadmill
- Sole Fitness E95S Elliptical Machine
- Sole Fitness E98 Elliptical Machine
- Sole Fitness E95 Elliptical Machine
- Sole Fitness E55 Elliptical Machine
- Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical Machine
- Sole Fitness E25 Elliptical Machine
There are no reviews yet.