Sole F63 Treadmill
- 3.0 CHP motor
- Spacious, 20″ x 60″ running surface
- 325 lb weight capacity
- Folds for easy storage
- 10 workout programs
- Built-in bluetooth speakers
- Chest strap heart rate monitor compatible
- Great warranty
- Affordable price
Sole F63 Treadmill
This Treadmill Could Be For You If:
- A budget-friendly treadmill is what you are looking for.
- If you’re starting to exercise at home, a treadmill is a good choice.
- You are looking for a broad, competitive warranty.
- You will be happier with durable, high-quality treadmill basics than you are with luxury accessories.
The Sole F63 folding treadmill is among the best quality and most affordable under $1,000. It’s the simplest model from Sole’s current range, but it still earns nearly five stars in our review.
The F63 folding treadmill has been recently upgraded with a 60-inch running area, a 3.0 CHP motor, and an upgraded console that includes 10 training programs. The track’s maximum speed is 12 mph, and the frame of the powder-coated steel treadmill is strong.
The LCDs your workout progress and can be integrated with Sole Fitness’s mobile app to share stats and wireless tracking. You can access your progress from your smartphone on both Android and iOS devices. The Sole app is compatible with Fitbit and MyFitnessPal, so you can use any programs you already know and keep all your workout history in one place. The F63 has additional features such as a tablet holder, Bluetooth speakers, and a USB charging port.
The F63’s $999 price includes a competitive warranty that offers lifetime coverage for the motor and frame, three years for electronics, parts, deck, electronics, and one year of labor.
SEE OUR VIDEO REVIEW ABOUT THE SOLE F63
What We Love:
- The best home treadmills in the business. They don’t spend too much time or energy on the “extras” to make them stand out from other brands. Instead, they concentrate on the essentials and ensure they are the best. It is more important to get the basics right than to fine-tune the ‘extras. These foundations will determine how durable the treadmill will be over time. Sole provides top-quality components, such as commercial-grade cushioning and large track rollers, along with a powerful motor.
- Motor The F63 motor will power you through your running, walking, and jogging sessions perfectly. The motor’s 3.0 CHP is kept cool with heavy-duty flywheels that help ensure durability.
- Track Features The Sole F63’s track is another area where the treadmill shines. It’s well-made and foldable at only 60 inches in length, 20 inches in width, so you can feel right at home whether you’re running or walking.
- Power InclineThe F63 has a 15% incline that allows you to increase your workouts and burn calories and fat faster than ever. This feature can be used to run or walk and add a layer of programming options to every workout. The machine can be controlled via the console and the handlebars.
- Heart rate monitoring: The F63 integrates with wireless chest straps and has contact pulse monitors. This makes it easy to keep track of your heart rate. You can also use your heart rate data and adjust the difficulty of the machine to increase or decrease your pace or walk at will.
- Preset Workouts The F63 provides 10 preset workouts that will help you achieve your fitness goals. It also offers two user profiles with customized information that allow you to quickly pick up from where you left off after each exercise.
- LCD Screen The 6.5-inch LCD screen displays all of the important information about your workout. It will let you know where you are at all times.
- Cushioning The Cushion Flex Whisper Deck on the treadmill helps reduce joint pain and decrease the combined impact. The feature is more effective than running on pavement in reducing combined impact by 35 to 45 percent.
- Small Design: Light on Space? The F63 foldable treadmill doesn’t compromise stability. It can be folded easily and has a hydraulic shock assistance soft drop system that makes it easy to take down. However, the F63 is still very stable and won’t wobble like other foldable treadmills.
- Additionals: The F63 prioritizes user comfort with an integrated tablet holder and Bluetooth audio speakers, a USB charging port, water bottle holder, and USB charging port.
- Warranty: The F63 provides lifetime coverage for the motor and frame; three years for electronics, parts, deck, and electronics; and one year of labor.
SOLE F63 TREATMENT – KEY SPECS
Sole F63 Treadmill Construction
- Footprint: 57″ H x 35”W x 82” L
- Treadmill Weight: 254 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs.
- 3.0 HP, DC Motor
- 20” x 60” Running Surface
- 2.5” Rollers
- 2 Ply Tread Belt
- Step Up Height: 8″
- Height at 15% incline: 14”
Sole F63 Treadmill Console
- Bluetooth Speaker Compatible
- Tablet/Phone Holder with adjustable clip
- USB Device Charging
- Pulse Grips & Chest Strap Included
- 1 Cooling Fan
- 2 Speakers
- 6.5″ LCD White, Back-lit Display
Sole F63 Treadmill Functionality
- 0 – 12mph Speed
- 0 – 15% Incline
- 6 Standard Programs
- 2 Custom Programs
- 2 Heart Programs
- Easy Assist Folding
- 4 Wheels for rolling
Sole F63 Treadmill Warranty
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: Lifetime
- Deck: 3 Years
- Electronics: 3 Years
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 1 Year
The Sole brand is well-respected in the light-commercial and home fitness markets. Sole products are well-known for being made from high-quality materials and backed by generous warranties.
Sole has several home treadmills, and the F63 is the most affordable model. The F63, like many other Sole products, has been voted “Best in Its Price Range” by multiple sources.
Sole F63 Treadmill Running Surface
Running surface is the defining characteristic of a high-quality treadmill. You can tell a lot by the size of its running surface, regardless of price.
This important spec is what the F63 scores high on. Belt size 20” x60”. This size is the best for home treadmills. Users can comfortably run or walk at this size without needing to slow down.
You might have problems sprinting if your height is more than 6′. But if you are that tall, you will have issues on all treadmills at home.
A folding treadmill is another great feature of this treadmill. When not in use, the deck can be folded up vertically to store.
Hydraulics are used to make folding the “easy assist” mechanism easy. This is an advantage considering its weight.
The F63’s maximum weight is 325 lb. This is remarkable for a treadmill this affordable. A higher weight limit is indicative of superior frame strength and overall quality.
Many home treadmills weigh in at around 300 lb. The F63 is a great choice for those who are larger.
Sole’s shock-absorbing technology, “CushionFlex,” by Sole, will reduce joint stress when you run or walk on the F63.
This feature is great for people who have suffered from joint pain or injury in the past and want to decrease stress during their workouts.
Sole F63 Treadmill Motor
The F63 includes a 3.0 CHP DC motor. This treadmill’s powerful motor can propel it to a maximum speed of 12 mph. This should be enough for most people (5 minutes/mile).
Sole uses heavy-duty flywheels in conjunction with their motors. This provides a more enjoyable running experience for users and cools down the motor, which prolongs its life.
For smoother belt movement, and a durable running surface, they also use large 2.5-inch rollers.
For added intensity, the machine has 15 levels of power incline. You can choose the incline level manually (0.5% at once) or using the quick-set buttons (the speed also has quick-set buttons).
This treadmill has 10 workout programs. There are 6 presets (cardio, fat loss, etc.), 2 heart-rate centered workouts, and 2 custom.
The F63 has a powerful motor and plenty to do. This treadmill is remarkably affordable at less than $1000
Sole F63 Treadmill Assembly
The F63 is easy to put together. You only need to attach the console or supporting frame because the treadmill deck comes pre-assembled.
They are clear and easy to understand. It is helpful to know what hardware is required for each step. You can find both written instructions as well as large images.
To complete the task, you will only need a screwdriver.
This treadmill is approximately 250 lb in weight, so it may take some effort to get it there before you start assembling it.
If that’s the case, most people should not have any trouble putting together this treadmill by themselves.
What we don’t like:
- The simplest sole treadmill It’s hard to fault Sole treadmills. The entry-level models have fewer features than top-of-the-range machines, but that’s just how fitness equipment lines work. These treadmills have stronger motors and more advanced displays, as well as other upgrades.
- Slow Acceleration – Older versions were slower to accelerate.
The Sole F63 cardio trainer is a great budget option for home cardio training. It costs $999 and comes with a generous warranty. With its commercial-grade motor, cushioned track, and long track, the Sole F63 can provide years of reliable, comfortable use. In addition, the F63 is a popular brand-name treadmill that has durable and low-cost components, as well as Sole’s excellent customer service.